August 4, 2013

Gone Till November

Quick update for everyone, who wants to know...

Today I knocked out my last race prep at the Jack's Generic Triathlon before I leave for USAT Age Group Championships. 

Tired from training we scheduled one last test to check the fitness and sharpness come race day. A nice change to the typical intermediate distance a altered swim with a 2 lap course and shore run added a fun twist to the morning. I was tired going into race, but managed to hold on for a good result.

Necessary?
Hot and humid Texas morning really took a toll on the body, fighting the heat the effort by the start of the bike leg was labored from temps pushing 90's, and pretty miserable run conditions with the thermometer breaking into the 100's, made a little bit more suffering then necessary. 


All and all another good race behind me with some more work to be done come race day. 4th overall, with a total time of 2:01. I'm happy to say that I have more in tank.


Keep an eye on my twitter and Facebook pages the next couple days. I leave tuesday for Chicago and drive to Milwaukee thursday for the race scheduled on Saturday.

I want to thank everyone that has supported me and helped out in some way to get me where I am now.   Anxious, excited, and most importantly... Ready. I have a long week in store and I will keep you all updated the best I can on social media. 

Twitter: nfskate08
instagram: nfskate


Thank You






No comments:

Post a Comment